Saturday, April 17, 2021

When Karen Strikes A Mask Wearer!-A Quora Story By Walter MacBride

Hello Everyone! I stumbled upon a Quora posed question, "Have You Ever Been Called Out In Public For Wearing A Mask? How Did You Handle It?- by Walter MacBride from Texas. I have to say that when I saw the picture, I laughed, almost howled, out loud!! I found it to be funny and very acceptable. His mask is just as safe as a surgical mask. If anything, he is making the requirement fun. Walter got called out by a "Karen" for wearing the mask. I personally think more people should do this. Perhaps the mask mandate will end sooner when everyone does it? Especially when it appears that half the population is starting to look like a bunch of people doing cosplay or acting as their favorite superheroes. I shall have Walter tell the story in his own words. :P "I got confronted by a Karen for wearing my mask. Mayor Sylvester Turner said “Have fun with it" when the first mask order was issued. That's exactly what I'm doing. Instead of those silly rags that go over the mouth and nose, I use an airsoft mask that covers my full face. The other day I was doing work at a store, minding my own business while I service their extinguishers, wearing my mask. Little kids see my mask and go “Whoa, cool!” and I wave. A teenager even asked me where to get one [That shopping website that shares its name with a South American river]. All was going fine until one kid, maybe 7 years old, sees me and says “Wow! Mommy look!” Karen takes one look at me and launches into a tirade about how I'm scaring her “precious angel" and my mask is illegal and a lot more BS that I didn't bother remembering. She's causing a ruckus and getting red in the face. I remain silent and stare at her through the mask, which just pisses her off even more, while I've got a big ol shit-eating grin on my face. After a couple minutes the manager comes over and tells Karen she needs to leave. More ruckus ensues, but at least I'm able to get back to work."
Photo Credit: Walter MacBride on Quora Have you ever worn a mask like the guy above and had a person (Karen) have an issue with it? I would love to hear the story. I am personally over this whole Covid-19 mask mandate. I got vaccinated in hopes that this will help us stop having to wear a mask sooner than later. Are you tired of wearing the masks? Do you plan to wear one in public for the rest of your life? Let me know your thoughts on the subject. I wish you a good Saturday evening and ongoing weekend! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube. Other platforms include: Acast, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Player FM, Pod Bean, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Podchaser, Stitcher, Tune In. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Apple Podcasts, Anchor, Breaker, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, and Spotify. I will announce more platforms very soon. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #TessicaBrown, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment