Thursday, April 8, 2021

We Went Zip Lining For My Son's 16th Birthday! Sharing YouTube Clips!

Hello Everyone! I am sharing a few YouTube videos where we went zip lining as a family for my son's 16th birthday. As of today, I released the first 9 videos. I have about 25 videos to release. This is including a funny clip where Johnny filmed me zipping and I slammed into him. I will release that one soon! Why, you ask, in the world would I be sharing? :P It is because I choose to share a slice of fun with ya (cue wink)! I know many people say heights freak them out! There are some people who have never even done zip lining before. Some may consider trying it as soon as they see some other people up in the air with some courage. Some may even dream about doing an activity like this one some day. I grew up as that kid that never went on vacations, hardly ate in a restaurant, never went to a dentist, didn't have health insurance, couldn't play sports due to no health insurance, very few clothes, and had very few luxuries in life. I picked out a damn good career and made those dreams come true as an adult. I have extended better conditions for my sons. At times, I feel like they do not realize how good they have it. I recently had a chat with my sons. My eldest said, "it is hard to really vibe on a struggle if you never made us struggle with you". I said that is a good point taken. You always want better for your kids than you had yourself. Many people are at different stages in life. I am all about helping people out and sharing the fun! I was talked into going on the Blue zip line course. Since I have back problems, it was more of a challenge than I wanted. However, I had to finish since there was no exit except for the end. Here are some random video clips on YouTube to check out: https://youtu.be/_CY4k7Hprxs https://youtu.be/BMwyNGe102A https://youtu.be/58Up25GuiWw If interested, keep checking back on the Verbally Disastrous YouTube channel for more newly released videos. I tried to capture the different sections of the obstacle course along with my surroundings. I don't think videos do it justice the same as being up in the air. Yes, we tease Johnny about not wearing a belt. He often moons us throughout the different videos. I have bought him belts and asked if he needs a new one. Despite us breaking his chops, he still chooses to not wear one. Yes, we walk trash back and forth. As they are a lot older, we engage in it. I hope you get a laugh or two in the process of watching the clips. The world is a vast and mighty canvas with many interesting things to see and do. I am honored that you have found my mountain of data and have chosen to review the contents. From New York City, thanks to all for stopping by! I wish you a great Thursday afternoon and a sunny upcoming weekend (finger crossed)! Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube. I will announce more platforms very soon. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Apple Podcasts, Anchor, Breaker, Deezer, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, and Spotify. I will announce more platforms very soon. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #TessicaBrown, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment