Friday, April 2, 2021

Submitted The Podcast to Castbox, Podbean, & Stitcher. Now Available on Google Podcasts, Player FM, & Tune In!

Hello Everyone! To give credit where it is due, I am using my Radio Public dashboard. This dashboard lists a bunch of podcast names. It has a spot where I can save my links once I complete the process of membership. The list is a little bigger than the one I use on Anchor. I went ahead and put myself in the directories on Castbox where I just claimed my podcast and created a profile. I added my podcast to the Podbean directory. I did go check out Overcast and it seems like it is affiliated with Apple. It appeared to be a "one man band" so I am not taking it too seriously. I would like to be on the directory. However, I am not "killing myself" to do so. I was using the website and it didn't appear entirely user friendly. I checked out Castro and it has no means of submission. Castro picks up it's list off of Apple Podcasts. It appears that one must have the app in order to search for the podcast to see if it is in the directory. I will just assume it is there since I am not an Apple person. I am going to ask my son Tom to check since he loves Apple and refuses to mess with Android.
I created an account on Stitcher for both the audio blog & podcast. Both accounts should be found on Stitcher in a few hours. As of this post release, it is not ready just yet in a search. Here is the Stitcher profile where the Verbally Disastrous podcast can be found when available: https://www.stitcher.com/show/622824 I added the podcast to Player FM. I also found the podcast on Google Podcasts. The podcast appears to be alive on both of those platforms. I just got an email from Tune In saying that the Verbally Disastrous podcast will be available in about 24 hours. However, I did a check and it is already online in their directory. Yay for those milestones!!
As always, I thank you for stopping by in a sea of other podcasts from around the world. I shall share if the podcast becomes available on any new platforms. I know what you are thinking. Are there any more platforms for you to even find?? If there are, I will sure as hell try to get on them. For a few of the platforms, I added both the podcast and audio blog. I do need to circle back and add the audio blog since I made sure to at least add the podcast. I wish you to have a great Friday evening and upcoming Easter weekend. Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author & Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, and YouTube. More platforms coming soon. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast & Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Apple Podcasts, Anchor, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Pocket Casts, Radio Public, and Spotify. More platforms coming soon. #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizaard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #TessicaBrown, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #500Likes, #thankyou, #milestone, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #WomensHistoryMonth, #SolveigErikstad, #ZahaHadid, #LillianAnnBaumbach, #firstwomanwelder, #firstwomanplumber, #womanarchitect, #early, #aheadoftheirtime, #trailblazers, #50PageLikes, #thankyou, #Anchor, #audio, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #EdithClarke, #JosephineStriano, #AminaBibi, #DawnGladwin, #MargaretEllings, #DeannaDunlevy, #ClydeMeserve, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #NedburnThaffe, #article, #ClaudiaChambers, #welder, #carpenter, #Jamaica, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment