Monday, November 8, 2021

Released My 8th Kindle Vella Short Story On The Impact Of The 2008 Recession

Hello Everyone! Baby it's cold outside!! Can you believe we are heading towards winter already?! How about that damn Daylight Savings time change that just happened this past weekend!? Daylight Savings was intended for farming. Why do we still even need it? I would imagine that farmers do not need to look at the clock in order to know that it's time to tend to their crops and/or livestock! Am I bold in assuming that the entire world changes their clocks and not just the United States? I'm still not looking forward to snow much less those frozen months. Here in New York City, the temperatures are dropping more and more. How is the weather on your side of the globe?! How was your last weekend? How did you spend it? Was it either solo or with friends and/or family? Any good weekend war stories? My son and his team won their second playoff game. I went on a first date with a fella and went to Brooklyn to have some Turkish cuisine. I shall see how it goes. I am putting zero pressure on the situation and looking to enjoy moments with another soul. I am smelling the flowers, having fun, and learning how to date and enjoy a man's company. Now, it's enough of my Sex In The City wannabe drama. The purpose of this post is to share my latest short story that I have loaded up to my Kindle Vella Library on Amazon. The short story is entitled: #8 Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker. I decided to write about the impact of the 2008 Recession. I got caught up in that vicious cycle of unemployment that happened as a result of the economic recession. Boy, was that an emotionally draining part of my life! I also plan to release a podcast episode based upon the 2008 Recession topic. Hopefully, it will be released on YouTube and my podcast platforms by tonight or tomorrow. Here is the screenshot of the latest short story and the link to my Kindle Vella Library. Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library On Amazon:
https://kdp.amazon.com/kindle-vella/story-details/P7T4HES1R0S Let me know what you think about my latest short story? I tried to write it in a manner where you learn the union hiring process and see how it impacted my family. I really struggled to not stress about it. However, it put fear in my heart like nothing ever before. Hopefully, I properly translated what I felt during that difficult moment in life for all of society. I am sharing my latest, two podcast episodes that I released for The Verbally Disastrous Podcast via links for Spotify & YouTube below. Of course I have the link to my (8) Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella short stories on Amazon below. If anyone has read any of my short stories, by all means let me know what you think? As usual, I will turn my short story into a podcast episode so that you can hear it from my context. Hopefully, you find my latest short story and the upcoming podcast episode to be interesting. I'm now off to work on the podcast episode so that I may release it today. Go make sure to have yourself an enjoyable Monday and enjoy what is happening this upcoming week. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Here is the link to The Verbally Disastrous Store on Tee-Spring. I had a friend ask me about opening up a store to pick up some merchandise. We have a wide variety of custom Verbally Disastrous logo items available. I am open to product suggestions as well. The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring: https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #35: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part A on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-XVR0l0F9cQ Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #35: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part B on YouTube: https://youtu.be/FrmfkR3oVlE CONSTRUCTION TALES- TOLD BY A WOMAN: (8) SHORT STORIES FOR KINDLE VELLA ON AMAZON!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment