Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Just Released Podcast Episode #40: Part B- Most Random Encounters!!

Photo Credit: https://norwegianscitechnews.com/2017/01/one-night-stand-regrets/ Hello Everyone! *RE-POSTING MY BLOG POST FOR THE RELEASE OF PODCAST EPISODES- #39 AND #40* I hope you are just dealing your Friday in a good way today!? Just make sure to just handle business and then get home safe to kick off your weekend. Yes, I am re-posting this thread since the content still applies to Parts A & B. As shared a million times, I have posted the links to my latest podcast episodes down below. Also as previously mentioned in my other post, Melissa and I have discussed a rather risque podcast topic on one-night stands. In my younger years, this topic is something I would have feared speaking and acting upon. I made it into boot camp right after high school as a virgin. As an innocent and inexperienced young woman, going into boot camp was a wild experience with 87 other women! I felt embarrassed and shy while sitting in a circle with other boot camp cohorts who were sharing their raciest sexual encounters. Sadly, I felt awkward to not have a story to tell! At the time, I was intending on saving myself for marriage. It just so happened that at the time of my very first alcohol encounter at a party, I blacked out and someone took advantage of that rookie mistake. It took me many years to be comfortable with talking about it. It was something that I felt ashamed over and I believed that it was my fault for putting myself in that position. I remember feeling like my whole, "staying a virgin until marriage" plan was ruined. Thinking back, this act impacted me more than I wanted to admit. Once it happened, I definitely became a little more open to exploring random sexual encounters in the military. However, I was still thinking that I would get married. I did get married a year later when I was just shy of turning 19-years old. My bad experiences are a huge reason as to why I am super transparent with my sons and I allow certain benign experiences and open discussions to happen under my roof. I would never want any of my kids to not be equipped to handle new situations. As far as drugs are concerned, I don't want anything to do with them and that has been established within my family culture to just avoid them. Even with that culture, I find out either months or years later about the experience when either of them share it with me. I have to take their experiences in stride and basically let them know that they are lucky that nothing bad happened from those brushes with a particular drug. As parents, we all get to steer the ship of our family as we see best. I love bullshitting with Melissa and I'm sure that is translated in the podcast episodes when she is my co-host. Now, here is both Part A and Part B on the discussion on Most Random Moments on YouTube: Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA I believe that these podcast episodes are probably the most daring one I have released to date. I do think that our society should move away from the "Puritan mindset" and stop pushing it on young women. There should be a balance stuck between doing the right thing versus just chasing the devil. As a young woman, this mindset crippled me in more ways than one. The worst part was, I became prey to men in the military since I had a very sheltered upbringing. Additionally, I felt in my younger years, I could not speak about my sexuality and/or experiences with the opposite sex. If I did, I would feel ashamed and dirty. Mind you, I never chose to wear the victim trench coat. Trust and believe that I have experiences that are enough to break your spirit under my belt. I am just merely reporting the news based upon my past experiences and sharing my thoughts. It is no surprise that I am not fond of weakness or crying about problems. It is more wise to look for solutions and power through bad experiences and become a warrior. I believe that there is great value in sharing my experiences with readers. I wish the internet existed with a wealth of guidance when I was a young adult! I own each an every thing I have done in my life. Melissa is even more transparent than I am. For much of my life, although I have gotten my hands dirty in the trenches right with the men, I am aware that there is a difference between men and women when it comes to sexual encounters. It's a very different story about a young man having random sexual encounters versus a young woman. Young men are expected to have these random encounters. Meanwhile, it is not the same for the young women. That was the sentiment that I had while growing up as a kid in the 1980's. As a young woman, I would have never had a conversation or felt comfortable enough to have that type of a discussion. I'm glad that, as an older woman, I am able to have that discussion today as an older woman. One-night stands are a rather honest and taboo subject even today. Melissa just tells me to record and let her know later since those private conversations are the best ones and not ones where she knows she's being recorded. Yes, she is aware that this discussion is being released. Therefore, stay tuned for the Part B podcast episode that is coming very soon! We next plan to discuss our most embarrassing moments when we can get together and speak on it. Over the past 14-years of our friendship, we have had quite a few adventures that yielded some memorable moments. I need to work on the creation of my next podcast episode and short story. I have loaded what I have so far to the podcast platforms and YouTube as promised. I am officially now tired for this evening. Therefore, I'm off to get some rest for the night. Try to enjoy your Friday and enjoy the rest of the work week and upcoming weekend. I wish you a great morning/afternoon/evening on your side of the globe and a restful or productive day!
Here is the link to The Verbally Disastrous Store on Tee-Spring. I had a friend ask me about opening up a store to pick up some merchandise. We have a wide variety of custom Verbally Disastrous logo items available. I am open to product suggestions as well. The Verbally Disastrous Store On Tee-Spring: https://my-store-c1f946.creator-spring.com Here is the link to the Verbally Disastrous Podcast on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2dFYgX4dUiHaMfJ4gigLY0?si=KcR-D8RyRnKGk1wuPOqa1Q&dl_branch=1 Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #35: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part A on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-XVR0l0F9cQ Here is Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #36: Donny's High Voltage Career Stories-Part B on YouTube: https://youtu.be/FrmfkR3oVlE Season #1, Episode #37: Part A- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kCC7TJRrg50 Season #1, Episode #38: Part B- Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-IbHE9P5kdQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #39: Part A-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/LytA9jnxdbQ Verbally Disastrous Presents- Season #1, Episode #40: Part B-Most Random Encounters!! on YouTube: https://youtu.be/5ZMXoSWFyuA I shared my latest short story that has been loaded up to my Construction Tales-Told By A Woman Kindle Vella Library on Amazon recently. The latest short story is entitled: #8 Surviving The 2008 Recession As A Construction Worker. I decided to write about the impact of the 2008 Recession on myself and my family. I managed to get caught up in this vicious cycle of unemployment that happened as a result of the economic recession. Boy, was that an emotionally draining part of my life! I wanted to share the story in an effort to make the reader aware of how deeply the construction industry was impacted by the actions on Wall Street. This short story is now also available as two Verbally Disastrous podcast episodes. Construction Tales- Told By A Woman: (8) Kindle Vella Short Stories On Amazon!!
https://www.amazon.com/kindle-vella/product/B096N8NSGM Cheers! Leslie M. Jasper -Author And Host of the #VerballyDisastrous podcast now alive on many platforms that include: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Soundtrap, Spotify, Stitcher, Tune In, and YouTube. -The Audio Blog: Verbally Disastrous Podcast And Construction Tales Blog. Now available on: Acast, Amazon Music, Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Breaker, Castbox, Deezer, Google Podcasts, I Heart Radio, Listen Notes, Overcast, Pandora Podcasts, Player FM, Pocket Casts, Pod Bean, Podchaser, Podcast Addict, Podcast Gang, Radio Public, Soundcloud, Spotify, Stitcher, and Tune In. #KindleVella, #FreeBritney, #AmazonMusic, #AnastasiaTaranenko, #Fiverr, #Tad_Art, #PandoraPodcasts, #Soundtrap, #ConstructionTales, #audio, #intro, #fun, #hot, #mess, #creations, #Connecticut, #NewYork, #family, #foolery, #podcast, #Spotify, #VerballyDisastrous, #new, #topics, #howto, #secrets, #women, #powerful, #strong, #shorts, #men, #teen, #trynottolaugh, #edgy, #realistic, #explicit, #mature, #shocking, #thoughtprovoking, #fresh, #dark, #mustwatch, #Soundcloud, #YouTube, #Johnny, #creative, #IABX, #Reddit, #community, #Leslie@VerbDisastrous, #strongwomen, #womaninconstruction, #empower, #gender, #ICanDOIT, #femalerenovator, #renovation, #project, #womanconstructionproject, #strong, #slideshow, #2013Project, #learnbywatching, #girlpower, #sheetrock, #tape, #electrical, #plumbing, #tile, #dust, #dirt, #debris, #basement, #paint, #renovate, #insulation, #hihats, #wiring, #metalstuds, #screws, #workout, #Johnny, #promo, #videos, #creative, #sons, #discusswithmom, #topics, #Tom, #openconversation, #Johnny, episodes, #LotLizard, #AmazonPrime, #video, #documentary, #Netflix, #gorillaglue, #gorilla, #glue, #spray, #gorillagluewoman, #hair, #hairsurgery, #LosAngeles, #DrObeng, #plasticsurgeon, #alcoholic, #drinks, #testing, #episodes, #release, #soon, #alcoholic #samples, #RevelStoke, #NewAmsterdam, #PinkWhitney, #WickedPickle, #BirdDog, #blackberry, #whiskey, #vodka, #99Bananas, #OleSmokey, #Tswoooh23_, #videogaming, #streaming, #OSHA502, #renewal, #trainthetrainer, #RIT, #Anchor, #Breaker, #GooglePodcasts, #PocketCasts, #RadioPublic, #article, #life, #apprentice, #ComedyCentral, #skit, #JessaReid, #ApplePodcasts, #Deezer, #Podchaser, #PodBean, #TuneIn, #Castbox, #PlayerFM, #iHeartRadio, #Stitcher, #Acast, #PodcastGang, #PodcastAddict, #ziplining, #AdventurePark, #presskit, #SayNoToRapists, #JusticeForUwa, #NotAllGirlsPlayWithDolls #Scholastic #nonfiction #bookstagram #DropEverythingAndRead #SpringBookFair2021 #LoveOfReading #Reading #ConstructionTales #books #funny #NYC #podcast #Spotify #VerballyDisastrous #bookfair #bookjoy #ReadAnywhere #LoveToRead #AllForBooks #Adult #FBF21 #LBF21 #BEA21 #IKBF21 #KLF21 #HKTDC21 #GBF21 #IIBF21 #LATFOB21 #SIBF21 #FILBO21 #EIBF21 #BAIBF21 #MIBF21 #BIDLDSP21 #BS21 #BBF21 #HIBF21 #IBTAF21 #IBBF21 #ITEF21 #JLF21 #JIBF21 #LBF21 #NDWBF21 #TiBE21 #TIBF21 #BCBF21 #LIVREPARIS21 #SDLDM21 #HBF21 #FIL21 #IIBF21 #SBF21 #BuchWein21 #VIBF21 #ADIBF21 #AIPF21 #bookstagram #book #bukuislami #b #bukumurah #islamicbookfair #buku #booklover #bukusejarah #buchberlin #booklove #cher #bookshelf #internationalbookfair #bookholic #jualbuku #jualbukumurah #reading #obralbuku #bukuindie #bukujogja #tokobukumurah #buchmesse #langka #pasarbuku #bukulangka #bhfyp #jualbelibukuonline #onlineshop #jualanonline #booklovers #anresbooks #readingbooks #booksofinstagram #boekuitstalling #buch #bookish #buchberlinkids #tokobukuonline #boimela #lesen #bookworm #poetry #gontor #fbm #bazarbuku #bookreview #berlin #read #writer #berlinerbuchmesse #buchmesseberlin #author #instabooks #boekverkoping #virtualbookfair #bookaddict

No comments:

Post a Comment