Sunday, August 30, 2015

Young Adult Version at Two Virginia Book Fairs

hello everyone! I have been extremely busy the past few weeks making major changes in my life. I am getting ready to sell my house and move to Connecticut. I have not moved in almost 20 years so this is huge to me. I have things in my house I forgot existed. Just getting it ready to sell is feat within itself. Despite my moving, I still found time to submit the young adult version of the book to a few book fairs. The best part is that the fairs were free to enter. I just have to ship the books. I shipped Construction Tales: A Young Person's Guide to Accomplish Anything in Lfe. It is also on Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I am waiting for my son to finish editing the audio version of the book. One of the book fairs is for people within the psychology field. The other book fair is for the libraries in the state of Virginia. More ifo on the Virginia Library Association can be found at: www.vla.org I am attending another taping of Let's Talk About Writing on September 2, 2015. I have been invited along with some other alumni authors to talk about the book. I am excited to share my young adult version of my book. The taping is through Comcast and will be available on YouTube shortly after the session. I will be sharing when it becomes available. I must remind people about the 2nd Annual Independent Author Expo on October 24, 2015 from 11am-4pm and FREE to the public!! It is being held at the Crown Plaza in Elizabeth, New Jersey. I will have both versions of the book on hand for purchase. www.iabx.org to see the author line-up. I must go get some chores done! Have a great week! I plan to drop my car off for an oil change and dish about my latest read, Hard Hatted Women, in my blog I need to find my next read, The Joy of Plumbing. I have lost it and need to find it so I can read it. Cheers! Leslie M Jasper (future Stakley)

No comments:

Post a Comment